Saturday, June 28, 2008

"My hyskul Lyf "




March 27,08
My Graduation Day
I never ever forget this day i graduated it was be the finale of my life in
high school, My high school life was already done with this day.
As i have said to myself that Finally, I've graduated and i was very proud of myself
that i pursue my studies in high school of all problems which is mostly financial problems and others,and all trials i had encountered. Oh! well its normal to have a problems in life
Because God made a problem for we to challenge us he just tried us if how strong we are to handle of those problems,just put him the center of our lives. Just keep believing & faith in him.
I'm sure he will help you always every time what you ask for him.

In my high school life i have learned a lot of things.
Different attitudes of my classmates and teachers that i had encountered.
especially my embarrassing moment that i never forget was learned me a lot
when my teacher embarrassing me at in front of my classmates because i was keep
on texting even if still class. On that time You know i was very addicted
in text. I don't know why, i can't help it.
Maybe I'm just ignorance of having a Cellphone.
because it was my first time. Its normal!
I was felt very shamed at my classmates you know!
I promised to myself i don't want to happen it again, because when i do i will
have to keep that image for the rest of my life.
You know what Only Cindy and Marlyn was my closed friends in our
section.Until we became closed to each other.
And til we create our group
TRI-Z, FHAR'Z,Mhar'z & Zhendz, our code name it ends with letter 'Z"
Thats why we called Tri-z BABY!.

There were so many things happened in my high school life
i still remember when we performed our Term Paper Writing
with my partner Cindy it was very difficult for me
the one project in 4th year i can say that, its not just only difficult
also you spent money for it. Thoughts of my parents that i just
only asking them for having fun outside instead of our school
expenses, they did not ever think that we wasted time and effort
for to make our Term Paper Writing.And it not easy to performed in front
we felt so nervous and afraid of what happened afterwards if we passed or not.
We did not expected we passed coz i thought that we failed on it..
But I'm wrong, so you guys never think negative, always think positive coz when
you think negative I'm sure you going fail what you doin' am i correct?

As I have been shared my all experienced in high school
I hope all you guys!, you will get a learn of what i have my experienced.
Hope everybody will try to appreciates of what i am gonna shared here.

No comments:

" i L0ve mYsELf"


bcoz in mysELf i nvR tRied 2 iMprEss
sUm1 4 dem 2 lyk mE?
coz weN i do i wiL hAv 2 kip dAt imAge 4 dA rEst
of mY liFe!
aNd its hArd 2 pRetNd 2 b sUmb0Dy eLsE..

i MAy Nt b dAt cL0se 2 pErfCt eN lYk 0der pip0L Do.
bUt hU cAres 8s n0t dEm hU i livd 4 aNywAy.

wAt mattR s dAt i kNw mYsLf & i kNw h0w i Luk
lyK iNsyd 0ut & i'M w0rTh iT..
dS s mE . . .aS wAt deY sAy

f U cAnt hAndLE mY w0rSt dEn u D0N't dServd
my bSt.

lUv mE or hAte mE i'M juSt bEinG mE!!!...:)

++" Im Just A girl What More Do You want? "++

BeAuTy iS f0uNd n dA hEArt!
n0t in dA eYEs oF s0mE jEAL0us biTCh.
S0 wEn U sAy i"m uGLy...

I'LL LAugh mY cUtE lAugh :)
sMyL & sAy tHEsE simPLe w0rdz

d0n'T hAtE mE cUz y0u Ain't Me!